Make your conversations vibrant—down the hall or around the world.
As part of the OpenScape Enterprise portfolio, OpenScape Voice enables your enterprise to talk—with each other, with your customers, with all your stakeholders, with immediacy and richness.
As a stand-alone voice application or integrated with other unified communications applications, OpenScape Voice combines carrier-grade reliability, security, massive scalability (up to 100,000 users per node) and flexible on-premise or cloud deployment with the features your enterprise needs.
- Next Gen (100% SIP-based) Enterprise VoIP solution
- Industry leading scalability up to 100,000 users on a system
- Carrier Grade Reliability (5 9s) Active – Active Server architecture
- 100% call failover support – no lost calls on a single node failure
- Carrier Grade Routing and Translation for cloud / overlay deployments (IP-Least Cost Routing)
- Multi-tenant support
- Fits into virtualized architecture (VMware), delivered as a vApp
- Licensing options – Permanent (CAPEX), Subscription (OPEX)
From OpenScape to Circuit … and beyond
Pete Sattler, Vice President and Chief Information Officer, International Flavors & Fragrances, talks about his experiences with Unify, from the OpenScape platform he uses globally today to his anticipation of Circuit and the seamless collaboration it will bring to his organization.
Evolving to the future with Circuit
Want to make the most of the hardware you have? Listen as Brad Chapin, Director of UC Consulting and Technical Sales Engineering at Unify, talks at Enterprise Connect 2014 about the power of OpenScape Voice and Unify Circuit to leverage the communications devices you have to provide an immersive, feature-rich environment.
Speaking with a unified voice.
We seamlessly synchronize voice with mobility, video and web conferencing, chat, messaging, presence, one-number service and more. Embed voice into your business applications. You can even unify your in-place multi-vendor voice network without ripping and replacing. All with one elegant framework.
Now that’s worth talking about.
Pall Corporation optimizes communications processes for greater efficiency, productivity, and savings; projects net benefits of $5.2M.